Monday, April 7, 2008

Death of an ICON



I loved Charlton Heston movies, he was Indiana Jones before Indiana Jones, he was Top Gun before Top Gun and most of all no one could be Ben-Hur or Moses better then this great actor. I have tried to recall my favorite movie of his but I think they were all my favorite from Planet of the Apes (I will never forget how awed I was watching that movie for the first time with my friends) to Will Penny a brokendown cowboy that finds love for the first time. If you have never seen a Charlton Heston movie....I suggest you rent one!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Oooh, me too, me too. When I saw that "I am Legend" was in movies, I said, "Can never top CH's Omega Man". I have to say, though, that Will Smith did a good job in the new version.
Yes, Charlton Heston, like many of the other movie idols of our generation, will never be matched. Dadgummit, C, he was a hum-dinger, too! :)