Sunday, November 4, 2007

Showing Off











Today I thought I would show off my home and where I live. I am one of the few lucky ones, if you consider it lucky, to live on a boat in a beautiful marina. We live on a 44 foot Lagoon catamaran and we have had for exactly one year. How time flys.....it seems like yesterday she arrived from France, her birth place, and we moved aboard. So enjoy the pictures! Can you see my kitty up by the tv? She likes watching out the windows at the seagulls and pelicans and any strangers that may wonder down the dock. The gally is big and roomy for all those big dinners I make. The view from the top pictures is out the window by my stove. Sooooo see what I mean? It's a great place to live!

1 comment:

valerie said...

your boat is one of the most beautiful i've seen. my favorite picture is the last one of the table area. i love all of the natural light that comes through your windows and the spaciousness of the seating area. are you used to having a tiny kitchen yet? well, i guess it is bigger than your other boat kitchens. you should put a small christmas tree up this year....