Thursday, September 18, 2008

Dress Parade

Someone, who is a lot smarter then me, suggested that I put something different on my blog.....like dresses. So I found these beauties on the Coldwater Creek site. I loved them all!!!



I just love the big blue flowers...this dress is fun and campy, but I am afraid that I would look like a big meadow in it....oh okay I would look like the rolling praire!



This brown sophisticated lovely reminds me of the 50's, I can see a big wide-brimed straw hat on Audrey Hepburn's head as she flirts with Gregory Peck in Roman Holiday.



It is Fiesta time in this fun quirky orange dress. I love the scalloped edge of the skirt. How fun it would be to wear this dress on a cruise to Mexico!

1 comment:

valerie said...

i think you should get the brown one. it's classic and sophisticated. you'd look pretty in it.